Another month where is the time going. This card is for the latest Clarity challenge masking. http://claritystampchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/challenge-38.html.
I find this technique difficult at times, but here is my entry hope you like it.
I mounted the finished image onto a gelli plate background done with acrylic paints.
The girl was stamped and masked before doing the background. I also used masks for the rooftops. Hope you like it. Your constructive comments would be appreciated to help me improve.
I am delighted to have been asked to be a guest designer on the Fantasy stampers challenge, In the Springtime.
After a lot of thought I decided to use
The RURAL Springtime collection, by clear impressions.
I chose the spring wishes wreath, Dragonfly, flowers bloom sentiment and the daisy for my design.
Firstly I did a gelli plate background using distress inks on Clarity stamp GELLI card 7x7, I used twisted citron and squeezed lemonade shades. However you could use any colour you like to tone in with your design.
I then stamped a few dragon flies and some daisies using black Archival onto Clarity stamps Theuvacard and the wreath was stamped into the centre of my gelli design background again using Archival black ink.
These were then coloured using Spectrum Noir pencils.
I cut out the daisies and dragonflies and added glitter sticking it in place with cosmic shimmer flake and glitter glue.
The sentiment was stamped into the middle of the wreath again using Black Archival ink
I used a 7x7 white card base and matted and layered green and then black card these were attached together with cosmic shimmer glue. The design was finally put into place using foam pads to give dimension.
Lastly I added the dragonflies and cut out daisies which I previously had glittered to my design with cosmic shimmer glue.Sticking just in the centre to allow the wings and petals to be lifted up again for dimension.
Have a try at recreating this, it was lovely to do, good luck with your entries into the challenge.
You can see the dimension on the dragonflies in this photo.
hi every one, I have just finished a card which I am goimg to enter in the craft stamper magazine's challenge. Anything goes,
Hi everyone, another day and another challenge. This one is for http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/58-easter-parade.html.
The bear was stamped using Me to You stamp from trim craft. I then coloured the image using spectrum noir pencils.
Various papers used and letters cut using brother scan and cut.
Hi everyone this is my latest card for the Clarity challenge. I decided to do a groovy design this month. I just love this technique it is so relaxing. I have used various plates the girl is the Lilly plate.
Hi this is my entry for the craft stamper magazine challenge take it make it.
I first stamped the clarity lady Lilly using archival black ink, this was then masked off, allowing me to make a gelli plate background using acrylic paints. I stamped another lady onto two different hand made papers and cut out the dress to be applied later.
After removing the mask on the gelli plate image I coloured Lilly with spectrum noir pencils. Using the Clarity journalling set. I stamped the leaves in black archival onto the gelli plate image containing Lilly. The sentiment was also stamped using clarity stamp Grace.
Cosmic shimmer glitter glue was then randomly applied accros the card and gilding flakes stuck into place.Lastly I completed Lilly's dress using the cut out stamped dress pieces I made previously.
This was then mounted onto a piece of black card and onto another mount edged with guilding flakes, to finish it was mounted onto a 7x7 white card base.